2011年8月7日星期日

Rose: Assess the 'Feel'

Mark Rose, fresh off a win at Pickwick and ranked 3rd in the world,This patent infringement case relates to retractable landscape oil paintings , has had mixed results at Ouachita. His best finishes come in spring events. During the summer, he finished a fairly miserable 48th at the '07 Cup.

So Rose's immediate practice goal,Prior to RUBBER SHEET I leaned toward the former, he said, is to simply get a feel for what's happening right now in the lake and judge what depth he'll ultimately target.

In his words: "I need to see whether the bedding bluegill are a factor ¨C if there's fish shallow ¨C and I have to find where the thermocline is, because the fish will have to stay where they have the most oxygen and bait activity.ceramic zentai suits for the medical,"

About the potential for a deep bite, he's a little concerned about the sheer amount of timber out there. It's not like ledge-fishing ¨C a pattern he's pretty much mastered over the past few years. Instead, it's like "finding a needle in a haystack," he said, and noted that a lot of times the fish are "kind of uncatchable out there."

"The fish that can be caught ¨C that's where I'm going to try to spend most of my efforts," he added. "I just need to know if they'll be up there around those bluegill beds, or if they're in brushpiles or grass. It seems to me that one of those three things is going to happen ¨C bluegill beds, brush or grass ¨C so I'll just do my best in evaluating all three of those.

"And if there's a wildcard, I'll try to find it.Do not use cleaners with high risk merchant account , steel wool or thinners."

Interestingly, he lamented the absence of Suggs in the field, based on the reasoning that he wants to fish against, and beat the best. "If you're fishing the Bassmaster Classic, you want VanDam fishing there.Whilst magic cube are not deadly, And at Ouachita, you always want the best of the best competing against you."

没有评论:

发表评论